Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Short stop to Seoul!

Last week, I went for a short trip to Seoul. Since this is my second time in the city,

I didn't want to do too many touristy things I did on my last trip. Instead this time,

I went strolling and experience things local Koreans do on typical weekends. 


A view from Dongdaemun.


This is the newly launched design center, DDP, located in downtown Seoul. The center, designed by

renowned architect Zaha Hadid, is super futuristic and suave. I felt like I was in outer space. 


Strolling in Seoul's fancy shopping area, Garosu-gil, which means tree lined street.


A Street musician in Hongdae.

All in all it was a great long weekend. I feel refreshed and am ready to tackle another month at work!

 More updates on cafes I visited in Seoul soon!

All Photos taken by me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment